Naming Day Celebrant Blacktown
Naming day celebrant Blacktown – it is always a very special occasion, celebrating a naming ceremony. We welcome the young child into the family and the community usually with lots of family and friends around.
You can celebrate the name-giving day for your child at any age. Most times, parents will choose to join the naming ceremony with the child’s first birthday.
We work together, and you will receive the suggested script from me for your approval as well as the suggested certificates to check, approve and choose the borders. After booking my service, you will get a collection of materials to help you with organizing the ceremony.
Naming Day Service Includes –
- A complimentary package containing: Guidance to parents, godparents and grandparents.
- Unlimited access to me regarding ceremonial matters.
- A huge selection of Poems and Readings to choose from.
- Godparent / Guardian / Mentor participatory choices.
- Grandparent / Great Grandparent participatory choices.
- A presentation / commemorative copy of the ceremony.
- Name giving certificate presented.
- Up to 10 FREE personalized certificates such as to godparents, grandparents, siblings)
- Arrival at ceremony 20 minutes before scheduled starting time.
- A guarantee of my total familiarity with your ceremony.
- Also that my part will be read with total interest and sincerity.
- Performing any extra ritual, and including it in our script.
(not including materials such as candles, sand, balloons, etc.)
- Use of my PA system. (Including a CD/iPod player)
Name Days Sydney Celebrant
At this ceremony, even though it was so quite hot, I think the temperature reached 40. But the celebrations went on, and we were quite lucky as the rain started just as we finished the name-giving ceremony.
We nominated the godparents and talked about their and the grandparents’ role in helping raise the young child. You can call them godparents, mentors, life guides or guardians and you can nominate as many as you would like. It is all going to be your choice.
So, congratulations to the proud parents and obviously to the young baby. Also, a very meaningful name, we talked about the meaning of the name – Eve, meaning life as she is also the parents’ rainbow child.
We also presented certificates, as you receive 6 FREE personalized designed certificates.
You can choose from different borders to further personalize the certificates to your choice.
Contact me anytime so we can start planning your child’s very special naming ceremony.