Watsons Bay Wedding
An experienced Dunbar House Watsons Bay Wedding Celebrant. There are many wedding reception venues in and around Sydney.
Dunbar House Wedding in Watsons Bay Sydney is one of the most popular beautiful wedding venues with amazing ocean views. Overlooking Watsons Bay in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney, have a beach wedding on Watsons Bay beach, in Robertson Park, or in the famous Dunbar House.
Dunbar House is a historic mansion located in Watsons Bay, a picturesque coastal suburb in Sydney. It is a prominent heritage-listed building that has been transformed into a popular venue for events such as weddings.
This wedding location is situated on the shores of Watsons Bay, offering stunning views of Sydney Harbour and the city skyline. Its waterfront location and historic charm make it a sought-after destination for both locals and tourists.
You can choose between the following two wedding packages:
Dunbar House Weddings
So whether you choose to get married on the weekend or during any day of the week, both packages include:
- NOIM, ceremony, registration and Commonwealth marriage certificate.
- Witnessing & Lodgement of all legal documents with the BDM.
- Initial and all unlimited Consultations and communication with me.
- A fully trained and experienced celebrant who puts your needs first.
- Recommendation for trusted local wedding suppliers for your choice.
- Providing my helpful Celebrant Resource Complementary Package.
- As well as a full range of options (scripts, many vows, readings, rituals).
- Arriving early at the ceremony and conducting the Ceremony on the Day.
- Typing Draft of Ceremony for your consideration and approval, any changes.
- A charged PA system for the ceremony and for your music.
- So I am here to make you feel relaxed and enjoy the ceremony.
- Check the placement of chairs as well as the table and flowers.
- Forwarding & registering all documents to State Registry (BDM)
- In addition, I can apply for the Marriage Certificate from BD(optional)
- A meaningful wedding ceremony while enjoying beautiful views of the bay.
- As well as, having a relaxed ceremony you and your guests can enjoy.
- A fun, easy, enjoyable stress-free journey for you all the way to your wedding 🙂
You will have unlimited contact with me so we can work together to create a beautiful wedding ceremony for you.
We work and plan your wedding together. We will discuss together the many ideas that I will provide to you and will guide you along the way so that you can make the best choices to reflect how you want your ceremony. Basically, it is all going to be your choice.
View a Wedding at Watsons Bay
Wedding at Gibsons Beach Reserve