Easy & simple to get Marriage Registration, Marriage certificate and the NOIM with Sydney Celebrant.
Register for marriage with a celebrant is the easiest way to get married in Australia.
So if you’re wondering how to get married in Australia – it is really simple and straight forward.
Register for Marriage
Marry in NSW Australia is straightforward with an experienced celebrant following the legal procedure and guidance.
Instead of having getting married at the birth, death and marriages NSW, a wedding at the Registry office, I can marry you and assist with all needed advice with a personal touch.
Get your marriage registration – hassle-free with no stress, NO interviews needed.
I can also arrange for same day Marriage Certificate from the BDM registry.
Marriage registration NSW – can be very easy with the properly qualified assistance.
Getting Married in NSW
Only 3 easy steps on how to marry in NSW – very easy and straightforward.
How to get married in Australia step by step –
Lodgement of the NOIM.
We will first need to complete the Notice of Intended Marriage. So together we fill in the Notice of Intended Marriage, NOIM, online straight on the BDM’s website. This actually really starts the legal path to your wedding ceremony.
OR – If you can’t meet me in person, I can email you the NOIM, you fill it in, have it signed by a JP and post it back to me to lodge for you online.
(this can be done even when you’re overseas)
We need to lodge the NOIM at least 1 month before your wedding. It is then valid for 18 months.
Documents to Get Married
The documents you will need to present are either your original birth certificates OR your passports.
If applicable – you will also need to provide any documents such as divorce papers, death or nullity. Any previous marriage and children.
If applicable – Any change of name certificate.
You will need to provide some information such as your full names, address, date of birth and place, and occupation. As well as some information about your parents such as their full names and country of birth.
Have your Wedding Ceremony.
Enjoy and get married either at my place or anywhere else you choose 🙂
After the Wedding Ceremony
- As your marriage celebrant, I will take care of all the legal part.
Hence, register your wedding at the BDM marriage registry NSW, which I am able to do online on the same day of your wedding ceremony.
- After the wedding, I can also apply for the Official Marriage Certificate from the BDM on your behalf. You will receive it by registered mail, hopefully within a few days following your wedding ceremony. It all depends on how busy the registry is.
The marriage certificate is a legal document, but nowadays you can also purchase a more decorative one.
My Marriage Service includes-
- Take care of all the paperwork.
- Online lodgement of the NOIM.
- You will receive my personal service.
- It can be Cheaper than at the registry.
- Registering your marriage on the BDM registry.
- Apply on your behalf for the marriage certificate,
- You will have a beautiful personalized wedding ceremony.
- You can either have your wedding at my place or at any other location.
Contact me so I can guide you and assist you in getting married in NSW and having your wedding registered.