Civil Marriage Celebrant Sydney,
Wedding Ceremonies with
Experience Wedding Celebrant
Wedding Celebrant Sydney – A professionally trained and fully insured Sydney marriage celebrant. Have a celebrant with the passion, skills as well as experience to create unforgettable and personalised wedding ceremonies.
- An experienced, trusted, and compassionate civil marriage celebrant.
- A wedding celebrant specialising in creative, individual and unique wedding ceremonies that you will never forget.
- I will take care of all the legal paperwork.
- I will easily guide you through the process.
- Focusing on creating the ceremony your heart desires reflecting your wedding vows, wishes, culture and personalities.
- It is the biggest day of your lives. Hence, let me help you create the wedding ceremony to reflect your perfect day.
- I will provide you with lots of ideas for you to choose from.
- Have a civil marriage celebrant who is passionate about the service she provides. As you are receiving a caring approach as well as a wealth of experience in planning, writing and structuring your ceremony.
- No matter how formal, small or simple the marriage ceremony may be. My style of delivery is most of all one that is always relaxed and composed.
- My strengths lie first of all in interpreting what my clients want. Furthermore ensuring that the ceremony is conducted smoothly, with warmth and sincerity.
Hi Orna. Becky and I just wanted to say a huge thank you for marrying us on Friday. Everything went absolutely perfectly and we couldn’t be happier. You did such a great job at the ceremony. Everything was perfect and so many people commented to us how beautiful it was. Thanks again for everything. Talk soon.
Your Dream Wedding Ceremony with a Professional Sydney Marriage Celebrant Who Cares
- I am confident that as your chosen marriage celebrant, you will love your ceremony.
- You will have many choices when it comes to your wedding ceremony.
- The marriage ceremony we create together will be personal and uniquely yours.
- You may include favourite literature excerpts, poetry wedding readings from my collection. Or any other special touches that you bring to the table.
- You are also most welcome to include your own vows.
- Receive my Complementary Wedding Package with an extensive range of sample ceremonies/vows/poems and other useful information. Hence, make things easier for you.
- Whether multi-cultural, inter-faith or more traditional, I am comfortable and easy to work with wedding celebrant. And so it will be my honour to be part of your wedding ceremony.
Have a Beautiful Wedding Ceremony and Receive:
- Initial and all unlimited Consultations and communication with me.
- A fully trained and experience marriage celebrant who most of all put your needs first.
- Advise and guide along the way consequently having an unforgettable ceremony.
- Meetings or and via emails/Skype and on the phone planning your ceremony.
- Providing my Wedding Complementary Package.
- Full range of options.
- Not only stress-free but also all legal work is taken care of.
- Witnessing & Lodgement of all legal documents.
- Same day online registration of your marriage.
- Any ritual such as Chinese tea ceremony, Balloon release (or Butterflies ), candles, sand ceremony, Doves release, Handfasting, Hand ceremony, Wine ceremony, The Rose ceremony, The Padlocks love ceremony and many more.
- A unique and personalized wedding ceremony celebrating your special story.
- Typing Draft of Ceremony for your consideration and approval.
- Arriving early at the ceremony.
- A presentation keepsake folder for your wedding ceremony.
- Keepsake Commonwealth Marriage Certificate.
- Rehearsal if needed at my place.
- Your choice of any ritual from the list below.
- Check the placement of chairs, table and flowers.
- Your choice of location, anywhere in and around Sydney.
- Choreographing with you movements of all participants.
- Portable PA system so the ceremony will be heard clearly.
- CD/iPod/USB player on my PA.
- I am there to make you feel relaxed.
- Conducting your beautiful Wedding Ceremony on the Day.
- Forwarding all documents to State Registry for the Marriage Registration.
- Lodgement and Registering your marriage on-line (with the Registry).
- Applying on your behalf for the Marriage Certificate from BDM (additional fee applies).
You did such an amazing job as our celebrant and we’re so pleased that we picked you!
As you were so helpful, professional, calm and organised throughout the whole planning process and on the wedding day.
You really were perfect! So hence, the ceremony was so beautiful and we had such good luck with the weather. I will never forget it.
Thanks for your support. You’re an absolute gem.
Have a thoughtful and Inspiring Wedding Ceremony
- Get a classically elegant, as well as beautiful and deeply significant wedding ceremony. So why not give me the honour of being your marriage celebrant.
- With my wedding ceremony service, I enjoy sharing the clients’ special times while contributing in my professional capacity. As well as in many more personal ways.
- Book a marriage celebrant who will help you implement your desires while listening carefully to your ideas and needs.
- Together we share our skills and so craft a ceremonial ritual. As this will have an uplifting effect on all present while ultimately, leave wonderful memories.
Where can a Wedding Ceremony take place?
In fact, in Australia, a marriage ceremony can take place anywhere, indoors or outdoors. You can have your ceremony either in a garden or a park, on the beach, a function venue, a restaurant or even in your own home or backyard. There is no restriction on where a wedding ceremony can take place.
Can the couple include any readings or poems?
I will definitely encourage any family or friends’ involvement in the ceremony. There are many lovely ways in which we can get family and friends involved. They can select a popular piece of poetry from my collection or anywhere else, or they might want to write something personal about the couple that is shared on the day. We just have to make sure that the content accurately reflects the couple, and that those doing readings are comfortable with public readings.
How long does a wedding ceremony take?
Usually, a wedding ceremony takes between 20 – 30 minutes. What can make a wedding ceremony longer or shorter, are the number of readings and poems you might like to include. As well as any rituals you can incorporate into the ceremony. I will guide you and present you with many options. You also might like to include your own vows.
Can we play music at the wedding?
You can play any type of music off my PA system, or have musicians at the sight. I will advise you on various music options in advance. The bride can walk down the aisle to your favourite song, or sign your marriage certificate with your favourite band playing in the background. There are no restrictions when it comes to music during your wedding ceremony at all and so you can choose something that you both love, as there are definitely no limits to your options.
Can we say our own Wedding Vows?
After reciting the required legal wedding vows, you can then say/read your own vows. You can write and put together your own promises, feelings, wishes and commitment to each other. I will also send you my FREE complimentary package. In it, you can find a huge collection of wedding vows which I collected over the years to help inspire you when writing your own vows.
You can write your vows together, you can write them separately, you can email me together or separately. Or you can include a poem in your vows that expresses you and your partner. I will then include your vows in the script for your wedding ceremony to make it extra special for you.
Do we need to exchange rings?
Legally in Australia, a couple does not have to exchange rings. At the same time, it is a wedding symbolic tradition still kept by most couples. Usually, the couple also exchanges some words while putting the ring on the one they love. Words which reflect their feelings and aspiration for the marriage. The rings symbolize everlasting love and as the rings have no end, neither is the love between the couple.
Who should walk the bride down the aisle?
There are actually no set rules for that. Traditionally, it always used to be the dad who walked his daughter down the aisle. But is for any reason that is not the way you want it to be, there are other options. You might want to choose both your parents to walk you down the aisle, it can be your mum, stepdad, brother, uncle. Or you might want to walk alone. It is all going to be your choice.
Wedding Packages and Information
affordable wedding At no extra cost for up to 15 people you can have your wedding at my place.
Affordable midweek weddings – any venues, any place Mon- Thur.
Fees for different wedding packages.
The Steps In order to help you, please browse on the way to your wedding ceremony.
The NOIM – the legal form lodged with your celebrant.
Shortening of time to marry.
Legal requirements for getting married in NSW Australia.
How to get married in NSW.
Weddings in Northern Beaches.
Also Weddings in North Sydney.
As well as Weddings in Watsons Bay.
contact me Choosing the right Wedding Celebrant for you is a very important decision. So I invite you to find out more about my wedding ceremony service.
Simple Step-by-Step How to Choose a Marriage Celebrant
So here are some guidelines:
- A wedding celebrant who is qualified, experienced, professional and knows all the legal requirements of marriage in Australia.
- Meet the celebrant in person to know whether you get along and connect and that they can provide you with the much-needed support and assistance.
- Ask questions and make sure you feel comfortable to keep on asking. The celebrant should have good communication skills, be friendly and warm. Being able to communicate with your celebrant is critical as well as a celebrant who you can easily contact.
- Can the celebrant advise you and guide you thoroughly so you don’t need to worry about things such as how to choose your vows and rituals, Legal lodgements as well as registering your marriage with the BDM, Order of events, Clear details about fees and what it includes.
- Read their reviews and testimonials.
- Make sure you get to proof your ceremony wording before the wedding day.
- Check that the wedding celebrant has insurance.
- Make sure that the celebrant agrees with you writing your own vows, on top of the legal ones that are prescribed and compulsory, as well as helping you get started.
- Make sure they have a good PA system.
- You should be able to also play your own music on the celebrant’s PA.
- Check what are the legal wording/ requirements that have to be included in the script.
Rituals in Wedding Ceremonies inspired by Sydney Marriage Celebrant
- Rose Ceremony
- Sand Ceremony
- Hands Ceremony
- Love Padlock Ritual
- Unity Bowl Ceremony
- Hand Fasting Ceremony
- Box, Wine and Letter ceremony
- The Lighting of Candles Ceremony
- Blessing of the Hands Ceremony
- Wine Ceremony
- Ring Ceremony
- The Release of White doves/butterflies Ceremony
Some Wedding Ceremonies testimonials–
Thank you very much for everything. We were very pleased with how the day went and moreover appreciate all of your help.
Also, the marriage certificate arrived today as well!
Thanks, Ben & Corinne, Wedding July 2015
Married life is going well! We have just returned from a lively honeymoon.
We both wanted to say thank you so much for everything on the day. Not only that it was a very meaningful wedding ceremony but also you ensured that everything ran very smoothly. Hence, it was really excellent.
Thanks also for sending the marriage certificate through, it has arrived fine.
All the best and thanks again
Thank you so much for your time and effort to make our wedding ceremony so special. It was lovely to meet you and Andrew and also we would like to thank you for the beautiful photos!
So due to her caring and friendly personality made what seemed like a stressful time turn into a fun and exciting experience. She was also very accommodating in changing little details. And so made our ceremony reflect us as a couple.
Orna is a rare gem and it reflects in her work while you can see she truly loves what she does.
Hello, thank you so much for the wedding ceremony today. Everything was great we are very grateful!!! We are very happy with you and our wedding, Thanks for all!
Thanks for making our wedding day so special. Everyone thought you were excellent and we couldn’t have asked for a better celebrant.
thanks/regards Brett & Jennifer May 2015
Thank you Orna – we are very grateful to have had such a wonderful marriage celebrant on our wedding day. We were immediately impressed after our first contact with you. As you responded to our questions super-quickly while helping to address any doubts or apprehensions we had. Hence, the whole process was a lot easier with your assistance, while we couldn’t have asked for a better celebrant. You were warm, easy-going, organised, and clearly committed to making sure that the process leading up to the wedding was smooth, and hence, that the ceremony itself was relaxed and special.
Francis & Jess 29/2/15
We received everything. So thank you so much for making this such a smooth uniquely process.
Hence Orna you, and your husband made our wedding a one to remember.
Thank you so much.
As everything was perfect. And we both found you most of all very welcoming & warm from our first meeting with you right through to our Wedding Day.
You looked beautiful on the day while complimented both Jay & Myself.