Chipping Norton Wedding Celebrant
Chipping Norton Wedding Celebrant – enjoy a beautiful wedding ceremony at Chipping Norton boatshed, a great Chipping Norton wedding venue.
My celebrant’s service includes:
- A fully trained and experienced celebrant who puts your needs first
- Initial and all unlimited Consultations and communication with me
- Providing my Complementary Package
- Witnessing & Lodgment of ALL legal documents with the BDM
- A full range of options (scripts, vows, readings, rituals)
- A unique and personalized ceremony celebrating your special story
- Typing Draft of Ceremony for your consideration and approval
- Arriving early at the ceremony
- Conducting the Ceremony on the Day
- Check the placement of chairs, table and flowers
- Portable PA system so that the ceremony will be heard clearly and for your music.
- I am there to make you feel relaxed
- Forwarding & registering all documents to State Registry (BDM)
- Applying for the Marriage Certificate from BDM (optional)
Chipping Norton Boatshed
The boatshed wedding at Chipping Norton is a great wedding venue. You can have your wedding ceremony either outside near Chipping Norton Lake. Otherwise, you can tie the knot inside the famous Boatshed, overlooking the lake. Either way, you will get beautiful keepsake photos.
Since it was too windy to conduct the wedding ceremony outside near the lake, the couple chose to have the ceremony indoor in the boatshed function room. So you have a great perfect alternative venue if the weather does not permit outside wedding. The bride and groom were surrounded by many very close family and friends.
Still, this worked perfectly well. The bride and groom came up the stairs entering the hall dancing to “going to the Chapel” song. A very exciting up bit entrance. We then had the ceremony when the couple chose to have the groom’s son and the bride’s sister by their side. It was such a very cheerful happy ceremony.
Contact me anytime to book and secure the day so we can start to plan and organize your very special wedding ceremony.