A Commitment Ceremony
Commitment/Love Ceremonies are available to couples who wish to make a special commitment to each other. Couples who wish to publicly declare their promise in front of family and friends.
Holding commitment ceremonies can be a deeply meaningful and empowering way to acknowledge and celebrate the significance and permanence of your union.
These love ceremonies in Sydney and its surroundings are not weddings. Rather a commitment between a couple to share their lives together.
It is a civil partnership.
Commitment ceremonies are available to all couples, providing them with an opportunity to have a meaningful ceremony, surrounded by family and friends.
Commitment and love ceremonies can, in all other general respects, resemble a typical marriage ceremony. So the ceremonies can be designed to suit your own particular needs and ideas with dignity and flair.
Each of the commitment ceremonies will be carefully planned and written. They can includ readings, a statement of commitment, the exchange of rings and music.
Love ceremonies in Sydney and its surroundings can take place in any venue the couple wishes and will be expertly done.
Commitment Ceremonies usually consist of-
- Introduction and welcome to family and guests
- Acknowledgment of any children of the union
- poetry and/or readings
- Affirmation of commitment
- Exchange of rings or gifts
- Messages from special guests
- Signing of certificates
- Closing address
- Presentation of Couple and Certificate.
What does my fee cover?
- Complete choice of personalized ceremony.
- A package of information containing sample ceremonies, readings/poetry, rituals, music/songs, etc.
- Creating a beautiful ceremony.
- Unlimited access to me to discuss your ceremony.
- A certificate of Commitment Ceremony.
- A guarantee that I will arrive 20 minutes before your ceremony is due to commence.
- A guarantee of total familiarity with your ceremony and also that my part will be read with total interest and sincerity.
- To the best of my ability, I will dress to suit the occasion.
- Use of a PA system for the ceremony and the music.
Contact me at your convenience to discuss your own plans or to learn more about the commitment ceremonies I have done.