Copes Lookout Kirribilli Bradfield Park Weddings,
Sydney Harbour Weddings
Have your beautiful wedding ceremony with amazing FREE best views of Sydney Harbour at Copes Lookout Kirribilli, Bradfield Park Weddings. All the wedding locations are near Jeffrey street wharf Kirribilli’s wedding.
As well as the nearby North shore Blues Point reserve weddings.
So here we have the most breathtaking outdoor wedding venues for a Sydney harbour wedding –
- Copes Lookout Weddings at Copes Lookout Reserve and
- Bradfield Park Wedding just under the Sydney harbour bridge.
- Captain Henry Waterhouse Reserve / Jeffrey Street Wharf Kirribilli Wedding
All at a nearby location in Kirribilli with the Sydney Opera house and Sydney Bridge in the background.
Copes lookout wedding is one of the most famous locations in Sydney and in the world for a wedding.
In a way, it is a combination of a harbour wedding, an outdoor wedding and a garden wedding. And all that with unbelievable views of Sydney Harbour.
- Copes Lookout wedding area is quite a private and somehow secluded location surrounded by rocks where you can have a small gathering to a much bigger one for your wedding day. A great North Sydney wedding venue.
- Bradfield park’s wedding is just nearby, under the famous Sydney bridge with the iconic views of the Harbour, Circular Quay and Sydney Opera House. Also a popular outdoor wedding location for all couples.
- Captain Henry Waterhouse Reserve is an absolutely ideal location for a waterfront wedding ceremony. Your family and friends can sit underneath the famous huge old tree while you say your vows by the water’s edge. Everyone will enjoy spectacular views of the iconic harbour and the Sydney Opera House. Not to mention your everlasting photos.
So have your fabulous wedding ceremony with an experienced marriage celebrant. Hundreds of happy couples.
I will also take care of all the legal paperwork regarding your ceremony and marriage registration.
Furthermore, together we will create a beautiful meaningful wedding ceremony.
- A Mid-week wedding Monday – Wednesday – only $580.
- All other Wedding Ceremonies Thursday -Sunday – only $680.
My service and commitment to both packages are the same.
I can also recommend some local reliable and affordable photographers that work with me.
So here are just some photos from previous weddings. Weddings at Copes Lookout Kirribilli Bradfield Park Weddings and Captain Henry Waterhouse Reserve. While of course, we can have your ceremony at any other location of your choice.
The Marriage Celebrant Service for Weddings Includes:
- A fully trained and experienced celebrant who puts your needs first.
- Initial and all unlimited Consultations and communication with me.
- Witnessing & Lodgement of all legal documents with the BDM.
- NOIM, ceremony, registration and a marriage certificate.
- Also providing my Celebrant Resource Complementary Package.
- As well as a full range of options (scripts, vows, readings, rituals).
- A unique and personalized ceremony celebrating your special story.
- Typing Draft of Ceremony for your consideration and approval.
- Preparing a presentation folder for your ceremony- for you as a keepsake.
- Arriving early at the ceremony.
- Conducting the Ceremony on the Day.
- Recommendations for top wedding suppliers in Sydney.
- Check the placement of chairs as well as the table and flowers.
- And a Portable PA system so that the ceremony will be heard clearly.
- So I am here to make you feel relaxed and enjoy the ceremony.
- As well as, having a relaxed ceremony you and your guests can enjoy.
- Creating together a meaningful beautiful wedding ceremony.
- Forwarding & registering all documents to State Registry (BDM)
- In addition, I can apply for the Marriage Certificate from BD(optional)
- All legal paperwork – make the journey easy, enjoyable and simple for you.
- You can also play music on my PA system through any phone/IPad, blue tooth.
- Breathtaking views of the Opera House on one side and Sydney Bridge.
Contact me so we can book & secure the day and start planning together your wedding ceremony.
You can check out with North Sydney council regarding bookings, availability and fees.