Copes Lookout Kirribilli Bradfield Park Weddings,
Sydney Harbour Wedding
Have your beautiful wedding ceremony with amazing views at Copes Lookout Kirribilli Bradfield Park Weddings.
So here we have the most breathtaking outdoor wedding venues for a Sydney harbour wedding – Captain Henry Waterhouse Reserve, Copes Lookout reserve and Bradfield park just under Sydney harbour bridge. All at the same location in North Sydney.
This is one of the most famous locations in the world for a wedding. In a way, it is a combination of a beach wedding, outdoor wedding and a garden wedding with unbelievable views of Sydney Harbour.
So have your fabulous wedding ceremony with an experienced marriage celebrant. Hundreds of happy couples.
I will also take care of all the legal paperwork regarding your ceremony and marriage registration.
Furthermore, together we will create a beautiful meaningful wedding ceremony.
- A Mid-week wedding Monday – Thursday – only $550.
- All other Wedding Ceremonies Friday-Sunday – only $650.
My service and commitment to both packages are the same-
My celebrant service for weddings includes:
- A fully trained and experienced celebrant who puts your needs first.
- Initial and all unlimited Consultations and communication with me.
- Witnessing & Lodgement of all legal documents with the BDM.
- NOIM, ceremony, registration and a marriage certificate.
- Also providing my Complementary Package.
- As well as a full range of options (scripts, vows, readings, rituals).
- A unique and personalized ceremony celebrating your special story.
- Typing Draft of Ceremony for your consideration and approval.
- Preparing a presentation folder for your ceremony- for you as a keepsake.
- Conducting the Ceremony on the Day.
- Arriving early at the ceremony.
- Check the placement of chairs as well as the table and flowers.
- And a Portable PA system so that the ceremony will be heard clearly.
- You can play music on my PA system through any phone/IPad.
- So I am here to make you feel relaxed and enjoy the ceremony.
- As well as, having a relaxed ceremony you and your guests can enjoy.
- Therefore – A meaningful beautiful wedding ceremony.
- Beautiful views of the Opera House on one side and Sydney Bridge on the other side.
- All legal paperwork – make the journey easy, enjoyable and simple for you.
- Forwarding & registering all documents to State Registry (BDM)
- In addition, I can apply for the Marriage Certificate from BDM (optional)
So here are just some photos from weddings at North Sydney parks while of course, we can have your ceremony at any other location of your choice.
Contact me so we can book & secure the day and start planning together your wedding ceremony.