Partner Visa Australia
Partner visa Australia is possible with the assistance of a dedicated Sydney marriage celebrant.
As a celebrant, I can assist you in bringing your spouse here to Australia so you can happily tie the knot.
The steps for a partner visa to Australia are very easy to follow and quite clear.
- First, we need to lodge together the NOIM. This is the Notice of Intended Marriage which each couple lodges with the celebrant. We need to lodge it at least 1 month before the wedding day. This document is valid for eighteen months. Which is usually sufficient time to get your fiance into the country.
One partner is sufficient for lodgement of the NOIM.
- Second, I will then issue a FREE of charge letter to immigration stating your intentions to get married.
- Third, your partner will then need to present the letter at the embassy of their country together with all the other documents in your application.
- Hopefully, within this time frame of 18 months, your spouse gets permission to come to Australia and tie the knot in this beautiful country.
How we lodged and processed this spouse visa Australia –
- The groom lodged with me the NOIM back in February 2018, while the bride was still in the UK.
- I then issued him the letter to immigration which she presented at the embassy in London.
- Seven months later, we celebrated their wedding at my place, which was a cheaper option for the couple.
Cheaper than at the BDM office registry.
- The couple chose to tie the knot at my place, as they intend to have a big celebration with family and friends later on in their life. Even though it is a home wedding, I still conduct a lovely ceremony and made sure it was a very special day for the couples.
Contact me any time so we can start to plan and organize your wedding ceremony too.
I can assist you wherever you are in Australia. Contact me so I can advise you on how to lodge the NOIM wherever you are in Australia or anywhere else in the world.