Getting Married in Beautiful Sydney

Sydney Wedding Ceremony

Have a Beautiful Sydney Wedding Ceremony !!!

Yes, it is easy to get married in Sydney even when you come from overseas!!!

Only 3 steps-

  • Fill in the NOIM. (I will email you the form)
  • Signed the NOIM in front of an authorized person. (I will advise you)
  • Have valid passports (and Divorce/death papers if applicable) when you arrive in Australia.

Why not have your Wedding Ceremony in great Sydney. It is really easy with the marriage celebrant who is very pleased to assist you to make your dream come true – all  Hassle free.
We can interact easily via webcam, Skype, fax, phone and emails, and so taking away a lot of the stress associated with organising weddings from the other side of the world.
Hence, a very experienced and easy to work with celebrant who will take care of all the legal paperwork so that you can enjoy a stress-free journey to your wedding.
So book a helpful affordable wedding celebrant.

Marrying in Australia is very Easy

  • All you need to do is follow the Australian legal requirements, I will guide you.
  • There are no government fees. (only the official marriage certificate – I will arrange that for you)
  • You can get married any time, any place (under the famous Sydney bridge, beaches, gardens, parks, on board a boat, indoor, outdoor)
  • There is no limit to what you may include in a legal civil marriage.
  • You do not have to choose between a secular or a religious ceremony – music, readings, and prayers with religious connotations can be incorporated in a civil ceremony.
  • Except for some legal wording requirements during the service, we can create a beautiful tailored made ceremony just for you.
  • We can communicate entirely by emails, fax, phone, skype, or mail.
  • Everyone speaks English, and Australia is one of the most multicultural countries on earth.
  • So, come and enjoy our beautiful beaches, parks, and scenery.

You don’t need to-

  • Stay in Australia for any length of time after the wedding.
  • Be a resident/citizen in Australia for any length of time (I can actually marry you on the day you arrive).
  • Participate in pre-marriage education.
  • Have any medical examination or certificates.
  • Get identification documentation about your parents (only information that is required for the NOIM)
  • Have consent of parents/guardians if you are over 18 (as 18 is the legal age to marry in Australia)
  • Follow any specific dress code. You can wear whatever you want.
  • Exchange rings – if you don’t want to.
  • Change your name.

Contact Reliable and Experienced Marriage Celebrant


  • Interact with either email or phone to check my availability and to discuss lodgment of the form NOIM.
  • I will email you the form. You will need to complete and lodge with me the form at least one month prior to the wedding. 
  • Once I lodge the notice, it is valid for a maximum period of 18 months.
  • You will need to fill in the form carefully then have it signed in front of an appropriate officer.
  • An appropriate officer who can sign this form outside of Australia is one of the following:
    • An Australian Diplomatic Officer
    • An Australian Consular Officer
    • A Notary Public – A person in any country publicly authorised to attest contracts and perform other formalities. Someone authorised to witness legal documents.
    •   An employee of the Commonwealth authorised under para 3(c)  of the Consular Fees Act 1955
    • An Employee of the Australian Trade Commission authorised under para 3 (d) of the Consular Fees Act 1955
    • The easiest of all of these is usually the Notary Public.
  • Once this has been done the form should be scanned and emailed first, then posted by registered mail.


  • When a booking is made, the deposit is paid; then I can email my resources folder.
  • When you arrive in the country I can then view your original Identification (Birth certificate in English or passports)
  • I must see all documents regarding a previous marriage prior to the wedding. eg either A Divorce Certificate or a Death Certificate. All documents must be translated into English.
  • I will take care of all the legal work for your wedding.
  • I can advise you on beautiful locations around Sydney.
  • And will make sure you have a beautiful meaningful wedding ceremony.
After the Wedding
  • You get “The Ceremonial, Australian Commonwealth Marriage Certificate”.
  • You can either collect your official marriage certificate within 2-3 days from the registry, as I register all weddings online same day of the wedding, or I can organize to post it to you. In order to register the marriage in your country, as well as obtaining your Registered Marriage Certificate, you will also need to obtain an Apostil stamp from The Dept of Foreign Affairs in Sydne (Level 7, 26 Lee Street, Chippendale Sydney Tel 02 9207 690402 9207 6904)