Sydney Marriage Celebrant,
Wedding Ceremonies in Sydney
With Experienced Wedding Celebrant
Marriage Celebrant – wedding celebrant in Sydney, a professionally trained and fully insured Sydney marriage celebrant. Have a marriage celebrant in Sydney with the passion, skills as well as experience to create unforgettable and personalised wedding ceremonies.
Have your wedding ceremony conducted by a marriage celebrant in Sydney with the energy, aptitudes as well as encounters to form exceptional and customized wedding ceremonies.
- An experienced trusted, and compassionate marriage celebrant in Sydney.
- I will guide you and make the wedding process easy as well as take care of all the legal paperwork.
- A wedding celebrant specialising in creative, individual and unique wedding ceremonies that you will never forget.
- I will provide you with lots of ideas for you to choose from.
- Focusing on creating the ceremony your heart desires reflecting your wedding vows, wishes, culture and personalities.
- It is the biggest day of your lives. Hence, let me help you create a wedding ceremony to reflect your perfect day.
- Have a civil marriage celebrant who is passionate about the service she provides. As you are receiving a caring approach as well as a wealth of experience in planning, writing and structuring your ceremony.
- My strengths lie first of all in interpreting what my clients want. Furthermore ensuring that the ceremony is conducted smoothly, with warmth and sincerity.
- No matter how formal, small or simple the marriage ceremony may be. My style of delivery is most of all one that is always relaxed and composed.
A Professional Sydney Marriage Celebrant Who Cares
- You will have many choices when it comes to your wedding ceremony.
- The marriage ceremony we create together will be personal and uniquely yours.
- You may include favourite literature excerpts, poetry wedding readings from my collection. Or any other special touches that you bring to the table.
- You are also most welcome to include your own vows.
- Whether multi-cultural, inter-faith or more traditional, I am comfortable and easy to work with wedding celebrant. And so it will be my honour to be part of your wedding ceremony.
- Receive my Complimentary Wedding Package with an extensive range of sample ceremonies/vows/poems and other useful information. Hence, make things easier for you.
- I am confident that as your chosen marriage celebrant in Sydney, you will love your ceremony.
Marriage Celebrant in Sydney for a Beautiful Wedding Ceremony and Receive:
- Same-day online registration of your marriage.
- Witnessing & Lodgement of all legal documents.
- All the legal paperwork for a relaxed journey for you.
- Not only stress-free but also all legal work is taken care of.
- Initial and all unlimited Consultations and communication with your marriage celebrant.
- A fully trained and experienced marriage celebrant who most of all put your needs first.
- Advice and guide along the way consequently having an unforgettable ceremony.
- Meetings or and via emails/Skype and on the phone planning your ceremony.
- Full range of options.
- Providing my Wedding Complimentary Package.
- Including any ritual such as Chinese tea ceremony, Balloon release (or Butterflies ), candles, sand ceremony, Doves release, Handfasting, Hand ceremony, Wine ceremony, The Rose ceremony, The Padlocks love ceremony and many more.
- A unique and personalized wedding ceremony celebrating your special story.
- Typing Draft of Ceremony for your consideration and approval.
- Arriving early at the ceremony.
- A presentation keepsake folder for your wedding ceremony.
- Keepsake Commonwealth Marriage Certificate.
- Rehearsal if needed at my place.
- Check the placement of chairs, table and flowers.
- CD/iPod/USB/Bluetooth player on my sound system.
- Your choice of location, anywhere in and around Sydney.
- Choreographing with you the movements of all participants.
- Portable PA system so the ceremony will be heard clearly.
- I am there to make you feel relaxed.
- Conducting your beautiful Wedding Ceremony on the Day.
- Forwarding all documents to State Registry for the Marriage Registration.
- Lodgement and Registering your marriage online (with the Registry).
- Applying on your behalf for the Marriage Certificate from BDM (additional fee applies).
Marriage Celebrant for a thoughtful and Inspiring Wedding Ceremony
- Get a classically elegant, as well as beautiful and deeply significant wedding ceremony. So why not give me the honour of being your marriage celebrant.
- With my wedding ceremony service, I enjoy sharing the clients’ special times while contributing in my professional capacity. As well as in many more personal ways.
- Book a marriage celebrant in Sydney who will help you implement your desires while listening carefully to your ideas and needs.
- Together we share our skills and so craft a ceremonial ritual. As this will have an uplifting effect on all present while ultimately, leave wonderful memories.
Where can a Wedding Ceremony take place?
In fact, in Australia, a marriage ceremony can take place anywhere, indoors or outdoors. You can have your ceremony either in a garden or a park, on the beach, a function venue, a restaurant or even in your own home or backyard. There is no restriction on where a wedding ceremony can take place. Just consult with your marriage celebrant in Sydney for beautiful wedding locations.
Who should walk the bride down the aisle?
There are actually no set rules for that. Traditionally, it always used to be the dad who walked his daughter down the aisle. But is for any reason that is not the way you want it to be, there are other options. You might want to choose both your parents to walk you down the aisle, it can be your mum, stepdad, brother, uncle. Or you might want to walk alone. It is all going to be your choice.
How long does a wedding ceremony take?
Usually, a wedding ceremony takes 20 – 30 minutes. What can make a wedding ceremony longer or shorter, are the number of readings and poems you might like to include. As well as any rituals you can incorporate into the ceremony. I will guide you and present you with many options. You also might like to include your own vows.
Can we play music at the wedding?
You can play any type of music off my PA system, or hire musicians at the sight. I will advise you on various music options in advance. The bride can walk down the aisle to your favourite song, or sign your marriage certificate with your favourite band playing in the background. There are no restrictions when it comes to music during your wedding ceremony at all and so you can choose something that you both love, as there are definitely no limits to your options.
Can the couple include any readings or poems at their wedding?
I will definitely encourage any family or friends’ involvement in the wedding ceremony. There are many lovely ways in which we can get family and friends involved. They can select a popular piece of poetry from my collection or anywhere else, or they might want to write something personal about the couple that is shared on the day. We just have to make sure that the content accurately reflects the couple, and that those doing readings are comfortable with public readings.
Do we need to exchange rings at a wedding ceremony?
Legally in Australia, a couple does not have to exchange rings. At the same time, it is a wedding symbolic tradition still kept by most couples. Usually, the couple also exchanges some words while putting the ring on the one they love. Words which reflect their feelings and aspiration for the marriage. The rings symbolize everlasting love and as the rings have no end, neither is the love between the couple.
Can we say our own Wedding Vows?
After reciting the required legal wedding vows, you can then say/read your own vows. You can write and put together your own promises, feelings, wishes and commitment to each other. I will also send you my FREE complimentary package. In it, you can find a huge collection of wedding vows which I collected over the years to help inspire you when writing your own vows.
You can write your vows together, you can write them separately, you can email me together or separately. Or you can include a poem in your vows that expresses you and your partner. I will then include your vows in the script for your wedding ceremony to make it extra special for you.
Wedding Packages and Information
affordable wedding At no extra cost for up to 15 people you can have your wedding at my place.
Affordable midweek weddings – any venues, any place Mon- Thur.
Fees for different wedding packages.
The Steps In order to help you, please browse on the way to your wedding ceremony.
The NOIM – the legal form lodged with your celebrant.
Shortening of time to marry.
Legal requirements for getting married in NSW Australia.
How to get married in NSW.
Celebrant for weddings.
celebrant for weddings in Northern Beaches.
Also celebrant for weddings in North Sydney.
Weddings celebrate in Watsons Bay.
contact me Choosing the right Wedding Celebrant for you is a very important decision. So I invite you to find out more about my wedding ceremony service.
Simple Step-by-Step ideas How to Choose a Marriage Celebrant
So here are some guidelines:
- A wedding celebrant who is qualified, experienced, professional and knows all the legal requirements of marriage in Australia.
- Meet the celebrant in-person to know whether you get along and connect and that they can provide you with the much-needed support and assistance.
- Ask questions and make sure you feel comfortable to keep on asking. The celebrant should have good communication skills, be friendly and warm. Being able to communicate with your celebrant is critical as well as a celebrant who you can easily contact.
- Can the celebrant advise you and guide you thoroughly so you don’t need to worry about things such as how to choose your vows and rituals, Legal lodgements as well as registering your marriage with the BDM, Order of events, Clear details about fees and what it includes.
- Read their reviews and testimonials.
- Make sure you get to proof your ceremony wording before the wedding day.
- Check that the wedding celebrant has insurance.
- Make sure that the celebrant agrees with you writing your own vows, on top of the legal ones that are prescribed and compulsory, as well as helping you get started.
- Make sure they have a good PA system.
- You should be able to also play your own music on the celebrant’s PA.
- Check what are the legal wording/ requirements that have to be included in the script.
Rituals in Wedding Ceremonies inspired by Celebrant for Weddings
- Rose Ceremony
- Sand Ceremony
- Hands Ceremony
- Love Padlock Ritual
- Unity Bowl Ceremony
- HandFasting Ceremony
- Box, Wine and Letter ceremony
- The Lighting of Candles Ceremony
- Blessing of the Hands Ceremony
- Wine Ceremony
- Ring Ceremony
- The Release of White doves/butterflies Ceremony
Some Wedding Ceremonies testimonials–
Definitely, we will never forget you.
I don’t remember if I said ‘goodbye’ and saw you out. I can’t remember anything properly I was too busy and didn’t know what to do after the ceremony and I fell asleep without sending you ‘thank you ‘message.
Lucy and I’d like to see you again. Please let us contact you again for a coffee or anything
Yours Sincerely, Chace & Lucy Wedding Ceremony, July 2018
Wedding Ceremony Praveen & Lakmini, June 2018
Wedding Ceremony Salvatore & My An, May 2018
More Wedding Reviews
Wedding Ceremony Sonya & Mile, April 2018
Wedding Ceremony Julius & Belinda, March 2018
Wedding Ceremony Avraham & Elina, March 2018
First of all, I would like to say thank you for the lovely welcome feeling you gave both to Alex and myself from the day we meet you. We feel honoured to have had such a lovely small ceremony to celebrate our marriage with you and his parents, your words were just beautiful.
Thank you for opening your home up to us so we could make this day possible. Thank you for sending the photos through and I will make sure to complete your feedback form and send it to you in the next day or 2.
Wedding Ceremony Kasey & Alex, February 2018
Some Reviews from 2017
Wedding Ceremony David & Skye, December 2017
Wedding Ceremony Therese & John, November 2017
Thank you for being a part of our wedding and your speech. It was very special for us both. Thank you for your efforts. Will be in touch soon with some photos!
Wedding Ceremony Isabelle and Michael, November 2017
Hope you are had a lovely day and thank you for helping make our wedding effortless & wonderful!
Wedding Ceremony Isabella and David, October 2017
Some Reviews from 2016
Hi Orna. Becky and I just wanted to say a huge thank you for marrying us on Friday. So everything went absolutely perfectly and we couldn’t be happier. You did such a great job at the ceremony. Everything was perfect and so many people commented to us how beautiful it was. Thanks again for everything. Talk soon.
You did such an amazing job as our Wedding Celebrant and we’re so pleased that we picked you!
As you were so helpful, professional, calm and organised throughout the whole planning process and on the wedding day.
You really were perfect! So hence, the ceremony was so beautiful and we had such good luck with the weather. I will never forget it.
Thanks for your support. You’re an absolute gem.