Glass House Wedding
Glass House Wedding at the top level in Coogee Pavilion, in Sydney Easter suburbs.
Such a stunning wedding location overlooking Coogee beach. This is a great wedding venue located in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. So the couple chose to tie the knot with their children from a previous marriage and just a few friends and family around.
Wedding at the Glass House includes
- A fully trained and experienced celebrant who puts your needs first
- Initial and all unlimited Consultations and communication with me
- Witnessing & Lodgment of all legal documents with the BDM
- Providing my Complementary Package
- A full range of options (scripts, vows, readings, rituals)
- Typing Draft of Ceremony for your consideration and approval
- A unique and personalized ceremony celebrating your special story
- Arriving early at the ceremony
- Conducting the Ceremony on the Day
- Check the placement of chairs, table and flowers
- Portable PA system so that the ceremony will be heard clearly.
- I am there to make you feel relaxed
- Forwarding & registering all documents to State Registry (BDM)
- Applying for the Marriage Certificate from BDM (optional)
Glass House Wedding Venue
The Glasshouse wedding venue in Coogee can be a perfect wedding location for both your wedding ceremony and wedding venue.
So the bride and groom have been waiting for this moment in their love for quite a long time. I assisted the groom to bring his fiance here to Australia on PMV with a letter to immigration. A letter indicating their relationship and intentions of having their wedding in Australia.
And finally, after many months we got to this special day in their lives. It was a very easy-going casual wedding ceremony. Just like they wanted it to be. While the ring bearers were the loving and endorsing kids.
It was also an affordable wedding as it was on a Tuesday when I offer a special wedding package, Monday-Wednesday. The same service though more affordable celebrant’s fee.
Contact me for more details and how we can make your special day a beautiful and unique one too.
Silvia & Erik Wedding Ceremony Sydney, December 2019