Affordable Midweek Wedding Celebrant
Why not have a relaxed weekday wedding ceremony with an affordable midweek wedding celebrant.
So as you most probably already know, having your wedding ceremony on a budget during the week is much more affordable. Especially if you take into consideration, the venue, photographers, the reception and everything else you would like to include at your wedding.
So now you can have an experienced celebrant, Monday – Wednesday, with the same service as on weekends.
- A fully trained marriage celebrant who most of all puts your needs first
- Advice and guide along the way hence, having an unforgettable wedding
- Initial and all unlimited Consultations and communication with me
- Meetings in person or via emails/Skype and on the phone planning your day
- Witnessing & Lodgement of all legal documents
- Same-day online registration of your marriage
- Providing my Complementary Package
- Not only stress-free but also all legal work is taken care of
- A full range of options
- Any ritual such as Chinese tea ceremony, Balloon release (or Butterflies ), candles, sand ceremony, Doves release, Handfasting, Hand ceremony, Wine ritual, The Rose ritual and many more.
- A unique and personalized wedding ceremony celebrating your special story
- Typing Draft of Ceremony for your approval
- Keepsake Commonwealth official Marriage Certificate
- Arriving early at the venue
- A keepsake folder of your wedding ceremony
- Recommendations for great local wedding suppliers
- So your choice of location, anywhere in and around Sydney
- Portable PA system so the ceremony will be heard clearly
- CD/iPhone player/Bluetooth connection
- Hence, I am there to make you feel relaxed
- Conducting the Wedding Ceremony on the Day
- Also forwarding all documents to State Registry
- Lodgement and Registering your marriage on-line (with the BDM)
- Applying on your behalf for the Marriage Certificate from BDM (additional fee applies)
Contact me anytime obligation-free so I can assist you to plan a beautiful wedding ceremony.
Ideas for wedding locations around Sydney-
Weddings in North Sydney
Weddings in Watsons Bay, Sydney Eastern Suburbs
Also Weddings in Palm Beach, Sydney Northern Beaches
Simple Step-by-step How to choose a Marriage Celebrant
A very important issue is of course how to choose the right Marriage Celebrant, so here are a few guidelines:
- A marriage celebrant who is qualified, experienced, professional and knows all the legal requirements of marriage in Australia.
- A celebrant who will provide you with much-needed support and assistance.
- Ask questions and make sure you feel comfortable to keep on asking.
- The celebrant should have good communication skills, be friendly and warm. Being able to communicate with your celebrant is critical as well as a celebrant who you can easily be contacted.
- A celebrant who can advise you and guide you thoroughly so you don’t need to worry about things such as how to choose your vows and rituals, Legal lodgements as well as registering your marriage with the BDM, Order of events, clear upfront details about fees and what it includes.
- Read their reviews and testimonials.
- Make sure you get to proof your ceremony wording before the wedding day.
- Make sure that the celebrant agrees with you writing your own vows, on top of the legal ones that are prescribed and compulsory, as well as helping you get started.
- Check whether they have a good PA system.
- Check that the celebrant has insurance.
- You should be able to also play your own music on the celebrant’s PA.
- Check what are the legal wording/ requirements that have to be included in the script.