Estate Wedding Venues
Estate Wedding Venues in NSW are so amazing and have become extremely popular in the last decade and more. There are many Winery Wedding Venues scattered in NSW and particularly in the Hunter Valley and the Blue Mountains.
Blue Mountains wedding venues are many. Each and every one of them is unique in their own way. You can choose between so many wedding locations. Either there are Winery weddings which are so very popular in this area or weddings in different estates.
No matter where you are located, we can communicate via emails, phone calls and facetime.
You will receive:
- All legal work for your wedding.
- A fully trained and experienced celebrant who puts your needs first.
- Initial and all unlimited Consultations and communication with me.
- Witnessing & Lodgment of all legal documents with the BDM.
- Providing my Complementary Package.
- A full range of options (scripts, vows, readings, rituals).
- A unique and personalized ceremony celebrating your special story.
- Typing Draft of Ceremony for your consideration and approval.
- Preparing a presentation folder for your ceremony- for you as a keepsake.
- Conducting the Ceremony on the Day.
- Arriving early at the ceremony.
- Check the placement of chairs, table and flowers.
- Portable PA system so that the ceremony will be heard clearly.
- I am there to make you feel relaxed.
- Forwarding & registering all documents to State Registry.
- Applying for the Marriage Certificate from BDM.
Dryridge Estate Wedding
Megalong valley wedding venues are known well known in the Blue Mountain wedding venues in their particular. So here’s just one beautiful wedding at the famous Dryridge Estate Wedding is one of the wedding winery location in the Blue Mountains NSW.
The view is just astounding, like nowhere else. So the estate offers a home and other amenities to serve the couple and their guests overlooking the valleys, wineries and the unbelievable views.
Ceara & Filex, Wedding Ceremony Sydney, February 2021