Botanical Gardens Wedding
Botanical Gardens Wedding is always a very special unique wedding ceremony. This ceremony took place in the beautiful surroundings of the gardens in Mount Annan. Absolutely stunning beautiful nature reserve.
First, the groom arrived with his groomsmen while the florist was setting the garden and the wedding arch. The bride and groom requested that I’ll wear something blue, if possible. And when I arrived I understood why, and how the bride was right. So that I will match the colours of the flowers she chose, blue and light blue.
Slowly the guests arrived.
Wedding in the Fruit Loop Garden
Eventually, the bride’s party arrived with her children and the two bridesmaids with the music being played on my PA speakers.
We actually communicated via the phone and emails. We never really met in person as the couple was busy as well as living quite far away from my place. Even so, that worked just fine. No problems at all.
My service includes-
- A fully trained and experienced celebrant who puts your needs first
- Initial and all unlimited Consultations and communication with me
- Witnessing & Lodgment of all legal documents with the BDM
- Providing my Complementary Package
- A full range of options (scripts, vows, readings, rituals)
- A unique and personalized ceremony celebrating your special story
- Typing Draft of Ceremony for your consideration and approval
- Preparing a presentation folder of your ceremony- for you as a keepsake
- Conducting the Ceremony on the Day
- Arriving early at the ceremony
- Check the placement of chairs, table and flowers
- Portable PA system so that the ceremony will be heard clearly.
- I am there to make you feel relaxed
- Forwarding & registering all documents to State Registry (BDM)
Contact me so we can secure the date and start planning together your wedding.