Marriage Celebrant, Nepean Weir Penrith
A Marriage Celebrant, Nepean Weir, Penrith – absolutely stunningly beautiful wedding location.
So if you are after a garden wedding at an outdoor location, the Nepean Weir Reserve in Penrith could be a beautiful wedding location to consider.
Celebrant Service Includes-
- All the legal paperwork.
- Online lodgement of the NOIM.
- The same day online registration of the wedding.
- Connecting you to local reliable wedding suppliers.
- Creating together a beautiful meaningful ceremony.
- My resource folder with lots of helpful information for you.
- A great PA system so that the ceremony is heard and for your music.
- Unlimited contact with your marriage celebrant assisting with your wedding.
There are many couples who either live interstate or for different reasons cannot meet up with me. So luckily nowadays there are many other ways for us to communicate, lodge the legal paperwork and plan your wedding.
I can work with you wherever you live in Australia. Distance is not a problem.
Easy most hassle-free process-
- I’ll email you the form, the NOIM.
- You fill it in, sign it usually with a JP/Dr/police officer.
- Email back to me for lodgement.
- We start planning your wedding, meeting on FaceTime/Skype 🙂
This lovely couple had their very special wedding ceremony at this breathtaking location.
I actually only met the now-husband once prior to the wedding ceremony. The groom came over to my place, we lodged together the Notice of Intended Marriage online and the rest of the arrangements and planning were done over the phone and via emails.
Contact me to secure the date and start to organize together your wedding ceremony too.