Marriage Celebrant for easy Fiance Visa Immigration

Marriage Celebrant, Fiance Visa Immigration

As a Marriage celebrant, FiancĂ© visa immigration is an easy process that I can happily help you with. The process of helping a fiance immigration as a Marriage celebrant, Fiance visa immigration is quite simple and straight forward. I am experience and have helped many couples with their application.
All we need is for one of the partners to lodge the Notice of intended marriage (NOIM) with me here in Australia. I can help you whether you are here in Sydney or anywhere else in Australia.

Celebrant’s letter to Immigration

After lodgement of the NOIM, I can then issue a FREE letter to immigration. Your partner will have to present that letter at the Australian embassy overseas. The letter states your intentions of getting married in Australia once your partner gets their visa. There is NO fee for this letter. 
We can also arrange all the legal work for you whether you are in Sydney or anywhere else or even if both of you are overseas.

Contact me so I can start assisting with your partner’s visa application.

Marriage celebrant, Fiance visa immigration

Affordable marriage celebrant, weddings at home