Wedding Shoe Game
Why not include some fun and laughter at your wedding with some wedding games such as the wedding shoe game! You can play this game straight after your wedding ceremony or later at your reception.
This is hilarious for both the newlyweds as well as the guests. Everyone has a blast.
It is also very simple in concept and does not require many preparations while setting the mood for whatever follows.
What you need for this wedding game –
- Two chairs.
- The couples shoes.
- The bride and groom.
- A list of light, funny and not too serious questions.
- A fun entertaining MC with cheeky questions to lead the game.
How to play the shoe game –
- The bride and groom sit on two chairs back to back so that they can’t see each other.
- Each is holding up one of their shoes and one of their partner’s.
- The MC/best man/bridesmaid asks between 10-20 funny questions
- The answers are either the bride or the groom.
- The bride and groom raise the correct shoe of who they think fits the answer the best.