Advantages of Getting Married in Australia
It is very easy to have your beautiful wedding ceremony in Australia.
Have the best wedding ceremony with Sydney experienced celebrant who will help and guide you on your journey to your big day, your wedding ceremony.
I can advise you and assist in creating the most memorable day of your life.
Whether you live in Australia or overseas, I can easily work with you.
View Getting married in Australia for locals, on visa passports as well as foreigners.
Advantages of Weddings in Australia
- No need for any interviews.
- We have many days of sunshine.
- Australia is a friendly stress-free country.
- It is easy and simple. So you can have a civil or a religious wedding.
- So you can get married anytime, any place. (beaches, parks, gardens…indoor or outdoor)
- We can communicate entirely by email, phone, fax or Skype before you arrive in Australia.
- You only need your original birth certificate OR Passports, and any divorce or death papers if applicable.
- I conduct civil ceremonies in Australia. Following the local legal requirements, your marriage will generally be legally recognised in your own country (It is always best to check about this with your own relevant authority).
- There are no government fees except that the cost of obtaining a registered copy of your marriage certificate and an Apostille or Authentication stamp if required by your home country.
- There are only a few rules of how you may marry, ask me about it. (same regulations apply for locals and foreigners)
- Except for some required words during the ceremony, we can create together a beautiful personalized ceremony just for you.
- As well as no need to – be a resident or citizen, participate in pre-marriage courses, no blood tests, and no need to change your name or have an interview and more.