Advantages of Getting Married in Australia
It is very easy to have your beautiful wedding ceremony in Australia. As this is with Sydney experience celebrant who will help and guide you on your journey to your big day, your wedding ceremony. As well, I can advise you and help you create the most memorable day of your life. Whether you live here or overseas, I can easily assist you.
- It is easy and simple. So you can have a civil or a religious wedding.
- You only need your original birth certificate OR Passports, and any divorce or death papers if applicable.
- Australia is a friendly stress-free country.
- We have many days of sunshine.
- No need for any interviews.
- I conduct civil ceremonies in Australia. Following the local legal requirements, your marriage will generally be legally recognised in your own country (but it is always best to check about this with your own relevant authority).
- There are no government fees except than the cost of obtaining a registered copy of your marriage certificate and an Apostille or Authentication stamp if required by your home country.
- There are only a few rules of how you may marry, ask me about it. (just like for the locals)
- You can get married anytime, any place.(beaches, parks, gardens…indoor or outdoor)
- Except for some required words during the ceremony, we can create a beautiful tailored made ceremony just for you.
- So we can communicate entirely by email, phone, fax or Skype before you arrive in Australia.
- As well as no need to – be a residents or citizen, participate in pre-marriage courses, no blood tests, and no need to change your name or have an interview and more.