A civil celebrant for weddings in Sydney and the surrounding area. An experienced celebrant with 1000 ceremonies, who will take care of all the legal proceedings. Hence, creating a relaxed enjoyable journey and hassle-free to everyone involved.
At a civil wedding, we can include any rituals, readings and tradition. Also, we are not restricted either by any religious rules and regulations or with the location of the wedding. The wedding can take place at any time and any location.
We personalize the ceremony to the couple, to your wishes and how you perceive the wedding to flow.
Sky is the limit with what we can do and incorporate in the ceremony.
Civil Wedding Sydney
You will receive:
- A fully trained and experienced celebrant.
- All legal documentation for your wedding.
- Wedding registration and marriage certificate.
- Initial and all unlimited communication with me.
- A full range of options (scripts, vows, readings, rituals).
- Witnessing & Lodgment of all legal documents with the BDM.
- A unique and personalized ceremony celebrating your special story.
- Preparing a presentation folder for your ceremony- for you as a keepsake.
- Conducting the Ceremony on the Day.
- Also, arriving early at the ceremony.
- Check the placement of chairs, table and flowers.
- Portable PA system so that the ceremony will be heard clearly.
- So I am there to make you feel relaxed and in professional hands.
- Forwarding & registering all documents to State Registry (BDM).
- Applying for the Marriage Certificate from BDM (optional).