Cottage Point Inn Wedding
At Cottage Point Inn Wedding ceremony – An amazing beach/lake wedding location on the Northern Beaches of Sydney.
Wedding ceremony and the wedding reception, all in one place.
Cottage Point wedding is a very special wedding venue, as well as the Cottage Point Restaurant for the reception afterward.
Just like in many other cottage point weddings, the bride arrived by seaplane. What an entrance!
The deck is big enough for all the guests, as well as unbeatable water views all around.
A very relaxing tranquil atmosphere for everyone, but most importantly for the bride and groom.
Celebrant Northern Beaches
In each wedding ceremony in Australia, the couple has to repeat after the celebrant the prescribed legal vows. But then you are more than welcome to say to each other your own vows.
At this wedding ceremony, both the bride and the groom, after repeating their legal vows after me, wrote special promises to each other. I had the couple’s promises printed out and laminated for them on cue cards to read during the ceremony. This personalizes the wedding ceremony even more.
There are many ways we can personalize your very special wedding ceremony too.
I can guide you and advise on-
- How to write your own vows
- Incorporate any wedding ritual
- Choose any readings or poems and more
- Choose the right music for your ceremony
- We create a beautiful personalized wedding ceremony together
You also have the option of playing your chosen music via my PA for when the bride walks down the aisle.
In some cases, it can save you the cost of hiring musicians.
Contact me so we can start to plan and organize your beautiful ceremony together.
The celebrant’s service includes –
- A fully trained and experienced celebrant who puts your needs first.
- Initial and all unlimited Consultations and communication with me.
- Meeting/s with your celebrant.
- Witnessing & Lodgment of all legal documents with the BDM.
- Providing my Complementary Package
- A full range of options (scripts, vows, readings, rituals)
- A unique and personalized ceremony celebrating your special story
- Typing Draft of Ceremony for your consideration and approval
- Preparing a presentation folder of your ceremony- for you as a keepsake
- Conducting the Ceremony on the Day
- Arriving early at the ceremony
- Check the placement of chairs, table and flowers
- Portable PA system so that the ceremony will be heard clearly.
- So I am there to make you feel relaxed
- Forwarding & registering all documents to State Registry (BDM)
- Applying for the Marriage Certificate from BDM (optional)