Lebanese Wedding is always a very special full of a life wedding ceremony.
As a civil celebrant conducting civil weddings, we can mix, incorporate and highlight any custom and tradition. The couples have the freedom to express themselves and their traditions, backgrounds, practices and customs.
Sydney Celebrant Service Includes –
- Lodgement of the NOIM.
- All legal work for the ceremony.
- Marriage registration & marriage certificate.
- An experienced authorized marriage celebrant.
- An unforgettable personalized wedding ceremony.
- A customized rich personalized script for your wedding.
- My celebrant’s resource collection of many ideas, vows, readings.
- My PA system so that everyone can hear your ceremony and for your music.
- Unlimited contact with your marriage celebrant for a stress-free journey for you.
So together with the couple’s input, we create a beautiful wedding ceremony, just as they envision it to be.
First, the bride “walked down the aisle” to some Lebanese wedding songs escorted by her father. We had a beautiful meaningful wedding ceremony surrounded by the couple’s family and friends.
The couple also chose to write their own personal vows to each other, followed of course by the legal vows. These were very emotional while also funny moments when they expressed their promises to each other.
And to top it all, after announcing them as a married couple, the highlight came with the wedding drums sweeping everyone to dance. Followed by lots of bottles of champagne and an amazing feast of Lebanese food and sweets everywhere.
Contact me so we can book and start planning your very special wedding ceremony too.