Wedding on a Budget
You can enjoy a beautiful wedding on a budget ceremony with either just you and your two witnesses or with up to 20 guests.
- No need to pay for hiring any venues, or paying for parks, gardens or beaches.
- You can even play your favourite music via my PA system, and so to save on hiring musicians.
- Or bring along some champagne and a cake to celebrate.
You can have your wedding ceremony in my beautiful big garden, enjoying a friendly professional personal service.
A low-cost Wedding can still be beautiful and an amazing event you will cherish for the rest of your lives.
The wedding can take place at any location. View my 2 FREE wedding garden packages.
The Marriage Celebrant Package Fee Includes-
- All legal paperwork for the wedding.
- Marriage registration & marriage certificate.
- If you need – a FREE letter to immigration.
- Unlimited contact with your marriage celebrant.
- Creating a beautiful unforgettable wedding ceremony.
- A stress-free journey for you all the way to your wedding ceremony.
Planning a low-cost wedding:
- Set a Realistic Budget: Determine how much you can comfortably spend and stick to that budget. Make a list of all anticipated expenses and allocate funds accordingly.
- Prioritize Your Expenses: Decide which aspects of the wedding are most important to you. Allocate a larger portion of your budget to these priorities, such as the venue or photography, and cut back on less important areas.
- DIY Decor and Favors: Create your own decorations, centerpieces, and wedding favors. Many DIY wedding ideas are cost-effective and can add a personal touch to your special day.
- Off-Peak Times and Dates: Consider getting married during off-peak seasons or on a weekday. These options can often be more affordable for venues and vendors.
- Intimate Guest List: Keep your guest list small and intimate. Fewer guests mean less money spent on catering, invitations, and seating arrangements.
- Choose a Budget-Friendly Venue: Look for budget-friendly venue options such as community halls, parks, or even your backyard. These can be much cheaper than traditional event spaces.
- Catering Alternatives: Opt for a buffet, or friendly catering such as finger food instead of a traditional catered dinner. It can be both cost-effective and fun for guests.
- Digital Invitations: Save on paper and postage by sending digital invitations. There are various online services that offer beautiful wedding invitation templates.
- Minimal Flowers: Use fewer flowers and consider alternatives like greenery, potted plants, or silk flowers. You can also make your own bouquets and boutonnieres.
- Borrow or Rent: Borrow or rent items like wedding attire, decorations, and even tableware to save on costs.
- Ask for Help: Don’t hesitate to ask friends and family for assistance. They may be able to provide their skills or resources, such as photography, music, or baking.
- Limit Entertainment: Instead of a full band or DJ, create your own wedding playlist or hire a solo musician or a small group for entertainment.
- Minimalist Decor: Embrace minimalism by using simple, elegant decor that doesn’t require a large budget.
- Shop Sales and Discounts: Be on the lookout for sales and discounts when purchasing wedding-related items, from dresses to decor.
- Consider a Destination Wedding: A small destination wedding can be cost-effective, as it combines the wedding and honeymoon in one.
An Affordable Wedding
So here we celebrated a lovely colourful low-cost wedding ceremony in the garden with this beautiful couple who flew to Sydney from Queensland.
We easily communicated via the phone and emails, since the couple resides in Queensland. It was not a problem at all. I guided them on how to fill in the Notice of Intended Marriage, have it signed by a JP and post it to me.
The bride and groom chose to have their affordable wedding ceremony at my place, in the beautiful garden. It is FREE of charge of course for any couple, and definitely an amazing location for your wedding photos. I absolutely adore their happy colourful traditional clothes.
As the couple is in the process of a spouse immigration visa, PMV Visa, after lodging the NOIM, I issued them a FREE letter to immigration. I then took care of all the legal paperwork for the couple so that they could enjoy a stress-free no-hassle journey to their wedding day.
Contact me anytime so we can start planning and organising your wedding day too.