Marriage Celebrant Liverpool
An experienced Marriage Celebrant in Liverpool, happily servicing Liverpool and all the suburbs of greater Sydney.
You will receive:
- All legal work
- A fully trained and experienced celebrant who puts your needs first
- Initial and all unlimited Consultations and communication with your celebrant
- Witnessing & Lodgment of all legal documents with the BDM
- Providing my Complementary Package
- A full range of options (scripts, vows, readings, rituals)
- Typing Draft of Ceremony for your consideration and approval
- A unique and personalized ceremony celebrating your special story
- Preparing a presentation folder of your ceremony- for you as a keepsake
- Arriving early at the ceremony
- Conducting the Ceremony on the Day
- Check the placement of chairs, table and flowers
- Portable PA sound system so that the ceremony will be heard clearly and for your chosen music.
- I am there to make you feel relaxed
- Forwarding & registering all documents to State Registry (BDM)
- Applying for the Marriage Certificate from BDM (optional)
Marriage Celebrant Western Sydney
An adventures fun wedding ceremony!
There was a huge storm with rain and strong wind that just blew away both marquees.
Rain or shine, the wedding must go on!
We still managed within half an hour before the wedding ceremony starting time to quickly arrange a plan B area for the ceremony. So together with the help of some family members, we cleared the shed area and we had an absolutely lovely happy ceremony.
The wedding took place on a private farm just outside the Liverpool area.
First, the couple’s three girls walked to the music played off my PA system, followed by the bride of honour and then the happy bride herself walking down the aisle. A very special, unique wedding ceremony.
Basically, we can celebrate a wedding ceremony anywhere you choose.
You will receive my Free Complimentary Resource Package with lots of information to make your day even more special.
Contact me so we can start planning your very special ceremony too.