Park wedding is such an amazing event! As there are so many beautiful breathtaking parks in and around Sydney. There are so many park venues in each almost and every area.
You can have your ceremony in the park followed by the reception, or choose to have your wedding reception anywhere else.
Having a wedding ceremony in any park is very special and unique. We can keep it formal or casual to the extent that you want to. It is all going to be your choice.
You can also play your chosen music via my PA system which is cordless, charged at home and I find it extremely useful for all couples.
My Wedding service includes-
- Lodgement of the NOIM.
- All legal procedure for the wedding.
- Unlimited contact with your celebrant.
- A table for signing the wedding registry.
- Wedding registration & marriage certificate.
- My celebrant resource collection with lots of ideas.
- Creating together a beautiful personalized wedding ceremony.
- A hassle-free and enjoyable journey for you all the way to your wedding.
- Professional PA system, so that everyone can hear the ceremony as well as play your music.
Bicentennial Park Wedding
This wedding took place in Bicentennial Park. Bicentennial Park
This couple approached me exactly one month before their wedding day. luckily, I was available and happy to celebrate with them their special times in their lives.
We lodged together online their Notice of Intended Marriage while I took care of all the other legal aspects of the wedding. All that while creating together their relaxed ceremony.
Contact me so we can book and secure your wedding day and start to plan together your wedding ceremony too.
Andrew and Natthaphat Wedding Ceremony, March 2019