Watsons Bay Wedding
Watsons Bay wedding – such an amazing wedding location! Under the fig tree opposite Dunbar house. One of the most sort after wedding location in Sydney and particularly in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney.
You get to have a beach wedding while not so far away, just a walking distance you have great eatery places for your choice.
Receive the following with Sydney Celebrant –
- ALL legal paperwork.
- A fully trained and experienced celebrant who puts your needs first
- Initial and all unlimited Consultations and communication with me
- Meetings with your celebrant
- Witnessing & Lodgment of all legal documents with the BDM
- Providing my Complementary Package
- A full range of options (scripts, vows, readings, rituals)
- A unique and personalized ceremony celebrating your special story
- Typing Draft of Ceremony for your consideration and approval
- Preparing a presentation folder of your ceremony- for you as a keepsake
- Conducting the Ceremony on the Day
- Arriving early at the ceremony
- Check the placement of chairs, table and flowers
- Portable PA system so that the ceremony will be heard clearly.
- So I am there to make you feel relaxed
- Forwarding & registering all documents to State Registry (BDM)
- Applying for the Marriage Certificate from BDM (optional)
Nothing was a problem for Orna, even with changing our plans the week of the Wedding to use Orna equipment she was adaptable and happy to help.
On the day Orna presented herself beautifully and spoke very clearly with a nice calm voice. Many family members and friends also commented on how great the Celebrant was.
We will be forever grateful for our experience with Orna for our marriage. Very highly recommended. Thank you Orna 😊 Luke & Kirsty
Wedding Ceremony Sydney, March 2021