Gibsons Beach Reserve Wedding Near Watsons Bay
A beautiful beach wedding ceremony at Gibsons Beach Reserve Wedding.
If you are after a beach wedding ceremony, this wedding venue should definitely be one of your choices. Such a beautiful hidden gem this little beach bay with some grass and a garden for your guests to hang around before and after the wedding ceremony.
On top of that, the reserve is just a few minutes walk to the nearby Watsons Bay with lots of cafes and restaurant for a reception afterwards.
My Wedding service includes
- Lodgement of the NOIM.
- All legal paperwork for your wedding.
- Your Marriage registration and Marriage certificate.
- My complimentary package with lots of ideas, readings and rituals.
- A PA system to play your music and so that the ceremony is heard by all.
- Unlimited contact with me to create your unforgettable wedding ceremony.
- A stress-free journey to your wedding, while I take care of all the logistics of the ceremony.
The Wedding Ceremony
The couple came from China, so we communicated mostly via emails. They are in the process of partner’s visa application, so of course, I issued them with a FREE letter to immigration after they filled in the NOIM. And as always, I took care of all the legal paperwork.
To give your wedding ceremony an extra touch, you can include any readings and poems.
You will receive from me my FREE wedding package with lots of readings and poems to choose from. Hence, at this ceremony, some poems were read in English followed by translation to Chinese. It was a beautiful beach wedding.
Congratulation to the bride & groom for such a lovely wedding ceremony on such a glorious sunny day.
So for more wedding ceremonies in Watsons Bay area in Sydney Eastern Suburbs.
Contact me any time so I can assist you to create together a beautiful wedding ceremony for you too.