Observatory Hill Wedding
Observatory Hill Wedding is with no doubt one of Sydney’s most known wedding venues. A magnificent location for an outdoor wedding venue in the heart of the city.
You get an amazing outdoor wedding venue, Observatory Hill Park which is located on top of the hill in the centre of the city. So you can enjoy a garden wedding in the city centre with the famous Sydney harbour in the background. As well as the harbour water view. Observatory Hill wedding as a location for your ceremony is fabulous if you also take into account the many reception locations available to you around the city.
At Observatory Hill park, you can choose to have your wedding ceremony under the huge magnificent very famous and popular tree. Otherwise, you can always have the rotunda as a backup.
Sydney Observatory Wedding Fee includes
- Lodgement of the NOIM.
- All legal paperwork for the Marriage.
- Marriage registration and Marriage Certificate.
- Recommendations for local reliable wedding suppliers.
- A beautiful unforgettable personalized wedding ceremony for you.
- My celebrant Resource Package with lots of readings, vows and ideas.
- A professional sound system so that the ceremony is heard well and for your music.
- Unlimited contact with your marriage celebrant together creating your dream wedding.
- A stress-free enjoyable fun journey for you to your wedding day with my assistance and support.
Sydney Observatory Wedding
This gorgeous couple chose to tie the knot under the big tree with lots of family and friends around. And with Sydney bridge and Sydney Harbour in the background.
There are the legal wedding vows you have to repeat after your celebrant. But of course, you can also add your own wedding vows. I can advise as well as give you a collection of sample vows you can choose. After reciting the legal vows after me, both the bride and the groom read out their own vows which they had written to each other.
There are many things we can include in a wedding ceremony. This time we had two beautiful readings that the couple chose, read by family members. There are many ideas and ways how to personalize the wedding ceremony to your personalities and requirements.
We work together to personalize and create a unique unforgettable wedding ceremony.
Contact me so we can start planning and organize your very wedding ceremony too.
Wedding Ceremony Julius & Belinda, March 2018