Nepali Wedding can take place anywhere you choose.
Here’s the ceremony at the celebrant’s beautiful backyard garden.
View Many More Nepalese WEDDING CEREMONIES.
You can have a really small wedding ceremony with just the two of you and your two witnesses. Or you might want to have more guests, up to 15 people to come and celebrate with you your very special wedding.
You can have your wedding ceremony any day of the week, CHEAPER than at the BDM registry office. As well as having a free garden wedding ceremony, if weather permits of course. Great wedding venue for your everlasting photos.
Marriage Celebrant Service Fee Includes-
- All the legal paperwork.
- Lodgement of the NOIM.
- Friendly service & a personalized wedding.
- Marriage registration and marriage certificate.
- A lovely relaxed FREE backyard for a beautiful wedding ceremony.
- Unlimited contact with me for anything you might need for your ceremony.
- I will take care of all the paperwork so that you can enjoy the journey to your wedding.
Sometimes a question pops up – do we need to exchange rings. Well, the answer to that is simply No. So at this ceremony, the groom presented his bride with a present. A beautiful gold necklace. She reciprocated with her big love.
This lovely couple approached me exactly a month before their wedding day. It was crucial to have their ceremony on that specific date, as there is a period in the calendar when for religious reasons they could not get married.
Contact me at any time so we can start planning and organize your wedding ceremony too.